Veterinary Internal Medicine
Our veterinary internists at Park Pet Hospital diagnose and treat dogs and cats with a wide range of internal conditions.
Diagnosis & Treatment of Internal Conditions
Veterinary internal medicine is an umbrella term which covers the treatment and diagnosis of disorders and diseases affecting your pet's internal systems.
Our highly skilled veterinary internists have experience diagnosing and treating a wide range of challenging internal medicine cases, ranging from heart conditions and tumors, to lung diseases, brain disorders and reproductive issues.
At Park Pet Hospital, we use many diagnostic tools and treatment methods to identify conditions and help improve your pet's health.
We are fully equipped to handle patients with multiple diseases and disorders as well as providing effective treatment options.
Internal Medicine Conditions
Our veterinarians diagnose and treat ailments in the following areas:
- Urology (urinary functions and genitourinary tract)
- Reproductive Issues
- Pulmonary Disorders (diseases of the lungs)
- Immunology (disorders of the immune system)
- Cardiology (heart-related disorders)
- Endocrinology (glands and their functions)
- Gastroenterology (diseases of the digestive organs)
- Oncology (tumors and cancer)
- Neurology (disorders of the brain and nervous system)
We are connected to a network of veterinary internal medicine specialists across the province and are able to refer you to an experienced specialist.
Laboratory & Diagnostics
We offer advanced testing and tools in our in-house lab in order to diagnose your pet's conditions quickly and accurately and provide immediate treatment options for you.